How it began
In 1955 by Mr. Khemraj Parihar saw an opportunity in servicing and repairing watches and set up shop in Mumbai City’s Goregoan locality, after migrating from Rajasthan.
Mr. Parihar belongs to a family of jewelers and got into watch trading and repairing. Being one of the only few centers for watch repair in the suburbs, his business enjoyed considerable success and two of his sons joined the business in the early 70s.
His younger son, Mr. Kantilal Parihar started his own shop in the same vicinity to cater to growing demands.
Mr. Kantilal Parihar was progressive and enterprising. He introduced new technology and processes into the business from Singapore and European countries.